North Hound Life Dog Organic Slippery Elm Bark 250 ml
✔️ Digestive Health
Keeping your dog happy and healthy is no easy task. But we make it a whole lot easier with Organic Slippery Elm Bark, clinically proven to protect your dog's intestines and stomach from inflammation and irritation (like diarrhea). Our Slippery Elm Bark is 100% natural, organic, and sustainably sourced. To treat sudden cases of diarrhea, you can also fast your dog, feed bland food and give probiotics along with Organic Slippery Elm Bark to ease symptoms.
55 g | 250 mL in a recyclable glass jar
- Slippery elm contains astringent tannins that soothe and reduce inflammation, reduce swelling and heal tissue. Helps to heal internal and mucosal tissues.
- Slippery Elm Bark has a long history of use in Chinese, Ayurvedic, Western, and North American First Nations medical traditions.
- Native American herbalists have used Slippery Elm Bark for centuries as a healing ointment to relieve stomach upset due to it's astringent and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Slippery Elm Bark is an herb derived from the inner part of the elm bark and is usually used as a finely ground powder.
- Derives from the Slippery Elm tree, a deciduous tree that grows on the eastern coast of the United States.
- Sustainably grown and harvested
- Approved by Health Canada NN.Y8I8