SUMMER DELIVERY HOURS
To prevent raw food being in warm temperature for a prolonged period of time, our delivery hours will be from 5pm to 8pm.
If you require an earlier delivery, please email us directly.
Our delivery schedule Monday to Friday:
Monday - Richmond/ Vancouver/ North Vancouver/ West Vancouver/ Horseshoe Bay
Tuesday - Delta / Ladner/ Tsawwassen/ White Rock
Wednesday - Burnaby/ New Westminster/ Coquitlam/ Port Coquitlam/ Port Moody
Thursday - Pitt Meadows/ Maple Ridge/Mission
Friday - Surrey/ Langley/ Abbotsford/ Special Requests
Can't wait? Choose the 'Next Day" shipping option and we will get it out to you next business day.
- No deliveries on Saturday or Sunday expect prearranged.
- If you are not going to be home, please leave instructions to where to leave the order, otherwise, it will be up to the delivery person's discretion in determining a suitable storage place.
- If you live in a condo or apartment, please provide instructions to leave with the concierge, a neighbour, or buzz code. Someone must be home for the delivery. As we can't leave it in the hallway as per fire safety regulations. We will email you to confirm a time frame.
- Same day order cutoff: Orders must be received by 7am the day of to qualify for route.
- Orders will be dispatched between 5pm to 8pm, arrival time will depend on the amount of orders and route. Specific delivery time cannot be given but we will do our best to accommodate any special needs.
- Local delivery cost only $8 if you do not meet our minimum of $75.
- Our bins and insulated wraps are designed to safely keep products frozen for up to 5 hours, please move all products to the freezer as soon as you receive your order.
- We are not responsible for any product spoilage due to orders being left out for a prolonged amount of time. (6 hours or more)